Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Participate and Host Blog Carnivals to Increase your Blog's Exposure

I have heard a lot about Blog Carnivals but until recently I didn't really know what they were and how eactly they could increase a blog's exposure, so I visited Blog Carnival, a website were you can find all kinds of Blog Carnivals on any topic.

Participating in a Blog Carnival is much easier than I thought: all I had to do after accessing the website, was find a carnival with a topic related to my blog, submit one of my blog posts accompanied from a short description and I was finished!

Being a Blog Carnival host requires a bit more work, as the host must input all the information submitted to the carnival in one blog post at a specified date, but a carnival host benefits from more traffic as well, as the carnival participants will want to check that their posts are featured, and if advertised well enough, the carnival should attract new visitors that are eager to discover new blogs.

When participating in a blog carnival, bloggers should make sure that they submit one of their best blog posts; the post must have a title that makes people want to read. A blog carnival can feature a lot of articles written by different bloggers and not many will go trough the process of reading them all so your titlemust really make you stand out from the crowd if you want to get the exposure, and not just benefit from one more link in a blog.

My first blog carnival submission is The Magic Formula to Make Money Online from Blogs and it features today on Web Dosh. I have submitted the same blog post to another carnival that will be published on March 1st, 2008 on Lead Inspectors.

Check out the new widget on the sidebar for the next Blog Carnivals, or if you would like more information on Blog Carnivals, visit Blog Carnival.


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: