Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Image Change

I am starting to get a bit sick of all the pink on this blog. I realize that it probably does not appeal to many people; it might even make a lot of straight guys exit before the page has even got the chance to load, and I certainly don't want that.

I want this blog to appeal to men and women alike, regardless of their culture and sexual orientation, so I will choose a more neutral template.

I added a few lines of HTML and Javascript to this template, so I hope I won't mess up anything, but it should be fine as long as I save my original template on my computer.

So you can expect a few changes around here in the next few days which should be for the best, well at least I hope you won't feel like throwing up the next time you come and visit!


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: