Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Good Cause

Today, I am not writing about making money. Instead, I am writing this post to invite all of you to a good cause.

This came about while I was on Facebook, looking for some groups to join; I was checking to see if there were any new groups I had something in common with and I found the following Facebook group, called Feed a Child With Just a Click.

The group has a list of links that bring you to a charity website; each website has a specific place (Google ad, banner, and one even has a fun vocabulary test) that needs one click a day from its visitors in order to raise money.

I never knew that Clicks could be used to donate money to charities. I think this is a very good way to give for people who cannot afford to donate money but still want to make a difference. I like this idea so much that I put a banner from The Hunger Site on this blog.

If you also want to make the world a better place, click on the banner every time you visit this blog. If you have a Facebook account, you can add me as a friend and I will invite you to join the group so you can get clicking on all those links!

I could also ask you to visit this blog everyday or even to subscribe and click on my Hunger Site banner once a day, it is a win-win situation, but it feels a bit devious to use charity as an excuse for me to get more visitors (there, I've said it!)


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: