Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Good News So Far This Month

I am having a good start with my money-making blog and articles so far this month. I am far from earning a significant amount of money but I had some good news recently:

Last November I won a €5 prize from Irish Media Survey; I received my €5 BonusBond voucher yesterday in the post and I also won another €5 in the December draw!

Yesterday I received an email from Associated Content: they are sending my earnings from October, November and December 2007 in my PayPal account. $2.21 is not much for 3 months, but I take this as good news because I thought that I had to earn a minimum of $100 before they would even consider paying me.

Ezine articles informed me I had earned the status of Expert Author, which came as a surprise, since I only submitted 2 articles on their website. I am not really clear on what being an Expert Author means or how to earn this status, but I know that my last article was featured for one day (yesterday) on their home page and sent to the EzineArticles RSS Feed, and that can only mean good news, since I had my blog's URL as well as my Associated Content profile page in the author's resource box.

And last but not least, after writing a comment on a high PR rank blog (well I consider a PR4 as high since it is much higher than mine!) that was found useful by the author, this little blog got a link in a post! Thank you Caroline, yesterday I received almost 20 visitors instead of the usual 7 or 8, which I am suspecting come mostly from my sister being bored at work!

Now that my ego is boosted a little bit, I can go on and write more articles. Maybe after all that clairvoyant was right, or maybe it is just down to all my hard work!


As Featured On Ezine Articles


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: