Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Google Gave my Blog a PR2

I must be doing something right!

I still find it hard to believe but yesterday this blog had no PageRank (not even 0) and today when I logged in I noticed that I had a PageRank of 2!

So what does this mean for me?
Well, to tell the truth I don't know what this means exactly apart from the fact that Internet Junkie should be easier to find by the Search Engines, hopefully more bloggers will want to link to my blog and leave comments, and when I re-submit my URL to PayPerPost and other "Get Paid to Post" websites, it is more likely to get accepted straight away.

What does this mean, in plain English?
In plain English, it means that I am going to make some $$$$$$$s!
(Sorry, I just couldn't help that last one!).


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: