Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Got a Digital Camera? Make Money Online

The Internet is so great; everything seems to be an opportunity to make money.

Digital photography is another money-maker. Anyone who owns a digital camera can make money by submitting photographs to some websites. I did a quick search on the Internet and found Shuttershock, which pays $0.25 anytime one of your submitted photos is downloaded.

There are a few other websites that will allow you to sell your photos online, you can easily find them by doing a little Google search so I am not going to list them all.

I am going to pass up on this one since all the pictures I take are from my children and I don't want to have them plastered all over the Internet; I am waiting for someone to create a "get paid to eat chocolate" website (keep dreaming, girl!).


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: