Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Save Money With Pigsback

For about a year now, I have been a member of Pigsback.com. I have not been very active on the website but last week I received my first reward, a €10 Boots voucher.

For those of you who have never heard of it, Pigsback.com is a free website that allows you to print coupons for grocery products that you can use in any supermarket; the coupons do not only entitle you to a discount on the chosen product, making use of them also allows you to get PiggyPoints. Once you have enough PiggyPoints in your PiggyBank, you can choose a reward or make a donation to a charity.

Other ways to earn PiggyPoints are to sign up on some of the partners' websites or "shop and earn": I always buy my mobile phone credit online through the Pigsback.com website.

They also have competitions where you can win great prizes; I never won anything but I am always up for a free entry when I could win as much as €500! It is a good idea to sign up for as many of their newsletters as possible, this way you can always be informed of the newest offers and competitions.

Nobody with an email address should be without a Pigsback account: it is free, you can print as many coupons as you like, and although this is not a lame attempt from me to get referrals (I could only do this by submitting names and email addresses), you can get 500 PiggyPoints per friend referred (this is a value of €5.00 in rewards).

P.S. While I was writing this post, I discovered the Pigsback "Play and earn" option and I bet 50 PiggyPoints on Chelsea to win over Arsenal in December (that's English soccer for you Americans). There is a jackpot of 8500 PiggyPoints so far and no money at stake!


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: