Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

How To Make Your Blog Successful

If you want to make your blog more successful, you should visit Caroline Middlebrook's blog.

Last August, she took the plunge and left her job as a software developper to try and earn a living from the Internet.

Why should you go to her blog? If, like me, you are suffering from information overload, you will find relief in her blog, because she has all the information you need to make your blog successful; all the information contained in just one blog, what more to ask for?

I see each of her blog posts as a full tutorial on one single aspect of successful blogging, very detailed and explained clearly; she doesn't hold back on any information and you will have everything to gain by subscribing to her feed, as many bloggers did (so did I).

If you want to see what I am talking about, here is the link again for Caroline Middlebrook's blog. Happy reading!


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


1 comment:

Jan said...

Thanks for the link. I check out her blog and found it a bit too techincal for my taste. I guess that is because she comes from a software background. On the other hand I am conducting my own little experiment. I have started up another blog that is totally different from what I am writting about. Just a fun blog. I will not promote it and just write in it every few days. I am going to track the difference between my regular blog and my fun blog. I have a theory that some of the dumbest unpromoted blogs are the ones that sky rocket to fame. We will see and I'll let eveyone on my blog know about the outcome in 3 months.