Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Increase Your Blog's Traffic With Blogrush

Did you notice the change? No, not a new haircut, only my new Blogrush widget.

I had noticed it on a few other blogs and thought it was just another wigdet from another blog directory, but it is actually a bit more; I won't go through all the technicality here (after all, I am just a girl!), all I will say is that it can help your blog get noticed by displaying some of your own blog posts on other blogs that support the Blogrush widget.

If you want to find out more, you can either click on my Blogrush widget or visit the Blogrush website, they have a video tutorial which explains everything much better than I do.

I hope you will excuse me for this, but I just can't help myself, so here it goes: Blogrush, because I'm worth it!


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: