Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A New Way to Increase your Articles' Pageviews

This morning while I was browsing the Associated Content website, I came across an article that took me by surprise as it showed me a totally new way to increase articles' pageviews.

As you may already know, Associated Content is a website that pays you for publishing your own written articles. If you live in the U.S., you can apply for upfront payment, which means that you get paid a fee for each published article that is accepted for upfront payment, but if you live in Europe (like I do), you are stuck with the performance payments, which means that you must bring traffic to your articles to get paid (at the moment the website pays $1.50 per 1000 page views). The members who can avail of upfront payment also get a bonus payment depending on their pageviews.

This is why it is very important to get as many visitors as possible to your articles and the Associated Content website is a great resource of reference articles for people looking to increase their articles' pageviews.

As many social bookmarking websites have been increasing in popularity for Associated Content producers who have been using them to increase their articles's pageviews, some are slowly closing their doors to new content from Associated Content, sometimes treating it as spam.

I have been looking into free autoresponders a while ago to try and earn a bit of money from affiliate marketing but never before had I thought of creating a newsletter and emailing my articles to subscribers!

If you are a member of a website like Associated Content where the number of pageviews matters, I suggest you read How to Promote Your Content and Increase AC Page Views in an Email Newsletter; it may seem a bit daunting at 5 pages long but believe me, it is worth reading if you are looking for a new way to increase pageviews for your web content.


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: