Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

How to Become a Successful Squidoo Lensmaster

At last I have completed my series of articles (for now) on how to make money with Squidoo and how to become a successful Squidoo lensmaster.

I haven't quite become a squidaholic yet but I am working on it. These articles were something I had in the works from quite some time; the information was pouring in from everywhere so I decided to strucure it in 4 articles each focusing on one aspect of Squidoo:

5 Easy Ways to Make Money with Squidoo shows you the different monetization methods you can use on a Squidoo lens;

How to Become a Successful Squidoo Lensmaster (Part 1) focuses on how to make a Squidoo lens more search engine friendly, so that more Internet surfers can find it;

How to Become a Successful Squidoo Lensmaster (Part 2) explains how participating in the Squidoo community can help you get better rankings and more visitors;

How to Become a Successful Squidoo Lensmaster (Part 3) is more about how to promote your lens online and the use of fresh content to boost traffic on your Squidoo lens.

If you are interested in making money with Squidoo, also check out the One Month, One Lens, $1000 Profit lens; the title is self-explanatory and no, it's not one of my Squidoo lenses (although I wish it were!).


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: