Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Headless Chicken

I need structure. At the moment I am going around like a headless chicken, looking for ways to increase traffic to my blog. I seem to be spending more time signing up on new websites than anything else.

Well, I did write one article yesterday on Helium. I will need to write about this website again but tonight I am just too tired.

I am also working on a potty-training article which is taking a lot out of me. It looks more like a novel so far so I might just split it in two. I need this article to be perfect as I want to make lots of happy Mammies and Daddies but I have a lot of editing to do.

On the positive side, I had some comments on this blog so someone must be reading and this is to say Thank you.


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: