Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Busy Day

Last week, I wrote 3 articles on potty training on Associated Content.

Now the hard part is getting people to read them, so today, I will be haunting parenting forums so I can post my links. I will make $1.50 for every 1000 page views, so having 3 articles each specialized in one aspect of potty training, the people who read one are bound to check out the other 2, since it doesn't cost them anything and they will be on the site already. This means that I (only!) need to attract 223 people to earn $1!

Those of you who have young children might be interested in reading these:

How to Successfully Potty Train Your Child

Prepare Yourself and Your Child for the Potty Training Challenge

How to Successfully Potty Train Your Child

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a busy day ahead of me!


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: