Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Freebie Alert: Article Submitter

You may remember an older post on this blog saying that it was a good idea to convert your blog posts into articles to submit to article directories.

Article writing and submitting is a good way to get good-quality free backlinks from article directories but unfortunately I must admit that I haven't been one to take my own advice and I think I have just about 3 articles so far published on free article directories other than Associated Content.

The reason why I haven't been so active in submitting articles to those directories is that even after an article is written, it still takes a long time to submit the same article manually to just 10 or 12 article directories.

Well today one of the newsletters I subscribed to sent me a link to download Article Submitter for free so of course I took advantage of this great opportunity.

Article Submitter is a software that allows you to submit your articles to about 700 article directories easily and thus saves you a huge amount of time; all you have to do is write your article (no, unfortunately, it doesn't do that for you!), fill in the required fields in the software, indicate the directories you want to submit to and click to submit.

I toyed with the idea of using a free article submission service before but never actually downloaded one and I can safely say that this is the best thing that happened to me in a long time!

If you are interested in downloading the Free Article Submitter, click here!


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: