Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Got My First Clickbank Check!

I was going to post a picture of it here but since my scanner hasn't been working for the past 2 years (don't use it often enough to have it fixed or replaced) and the photo I took with my camcorder is ridiculously small (I don't have a digital camera), I just won't bother. Anyway, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it when I tell you I have received a check from Clickbank for $84.48 (the figure isn't big enough for you to think I am lying!).

It won't finance my Christmas yet, but if I add the €130 on my Paypal account (that's about $160) and my Adsense balance of $49.78 (another $50.22 to make payout yet), I reckon I'm not doing too bad!

Now let's think: $290 in about 12 months; I made an average of $24 per month or $0.80 per day. Yep, I'm definitely wasting my time online! Now, let's try a new career as a hooker (maybe I'll just marry a rich man instead, which is quite the same thing really).


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


3 comments:

Jan said...

Congrats!! When I got my first Clickbank check 6 months ago it was about $80.00 to. Since that check I haven't made any more sales for them! Oh well. I finally got to my $100 mark for Google to pay out a few days ago. I think that they will be sending me a check next month. I make at least $20 a day online. Mostly it is with payu2blog, Social Spark, PayPerPost, ReviewMe and SponsoredReviews. I have earned over $250 at Associated Content and my monthly earnings keep going up. How I promote my blogs and articles is through Stumbled Upon and Digg.

Sophiesknitstuff said...

Congratulations, it's nice to know that some of us do earn a bit of money online; the key is perseverance.

Make Money Online said...

Congrats on making money with Click Bank. Nice Post. It will help others make some money online. I too have a similar blog.