Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blackberry picking

 

001

Ok, these are not really blackberries, but on my hunt for ripe blackberries this morning I came across a few of these bushes. They look like blueberries but I can’t be 100% sure and since I did not want to mix poisonous berries with my blackberries I thought it safer to leave these undisturbed.

I looked for pictures of blueberry bushes online but even though the fruit look like them, the leaves look a bit different, mine seem to be narrower than the ones I found online; I learned that there are several species of blueberries though, so this could just be a variety that did not come up in my search (or so I wish, because my tummy could find a good use for these!)

Please can anyone help me identify this plant?


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: