Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

To Kleeneze Or not To Kleeneze?

One of my neighbours was trying to introduce me to Kleeneze last week. She is a very nice lady and also very persuasive but I'm just not sure about this.

Kleeneze is a company that sells mostly cleaning products, but they have a selection of other products as well, basically anything that you need around the home; I went through their catalogues a few times but I always thought their stuff was really expensive and was never tempted to buy anything from them.


At first I was interested by the opportunity to earn money by putting catalogues through letterboxes and picking them up (hopefully with some orders) a few days later, but the more I think about it and the less this seems attractive to me: the fact that Kleeneze agents have to buy the catalogues from the company seems a bit dodgy to me and I know that I am bound to find people who will just throw them in the bin instead of giving them back if they haven't seen anything they'd like to buy from the catalogues, and that is assuming that they'll even look at the catalogues. Also, I am sure some people will tell me to F*** off.

By the time I manage to sell anything from Kleeneze, I bet the catalogues will be out of date and I would have to spend more money to get up to date ones, especially since I know there are at least 2 other people doing the same thing in the area where I live.

Well, I guess that I'll just have to say no: as I read in one of the forums I am a member of, Kleeneze probably just earn most of their profits selling the catalogues to the agents as opposed to selling their products to the customers. I need to spend more time blogging and less time wondering about offline opportunities that look too much like scams!


Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


No comments: