Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

Get Rich Quick, Marry a Millionnaire

If you are a single woman, tired of all the Internet Get Rich Quick scams, if you are getting tired of trying to make money on the Internet and getting nowhere, I may have the solution for you: marry a millionnaire!

O.K. I know millionnaires are hard to come by, but, believe it or not, this website can help you find a rich, eligible man. If you are a golddigger, I recommend you to follow this link:


I don't suppose all the members are as good-looking as this one?

Hmmm, I wonder if you have to sign a pre-nuptial agreement...

No, this is not a joke, I found this on http://momworksathome.blogspot.com/2007/12/marry-millionaire.html, which is an excellent blog. Well, as a single woman (Am I trying to get some male readership here?), I just had to have this hunk on my blog!




Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting


1 comment:

The Gossip Hound said...

The photo says "meet men that make over 100K a year". My brother makes well over that but he is in debt up to his eyeballs. I guess it depends on what part of the world you live in, 100k a year could be a fortune or just the average wage. In California I know you need a family income of well over 60K a year just to survive. In the southern states you can earn half of that and still have enough over for the extras in life.